Please choose an amount to donate:
1) Enter the amount you want to donate in the $_ field (Minimum $10).
2) Select the cause you want your donation to go to. Not sure, select "Operations".
3) Want to make a donation in someone's name? Check the Tribute box and enter their name as you want it listed.
4) If you would like to help cover the cost of our transaction fees, check this box. This option will charge an additional 3% to the amount you are donating.
5) To make a recurring donation, check the box and select your term.
6) Click the "Donate Now!" button. This will take you to the checkout.
Questions? Please contact Bob at [email protected]
Why Donate to the St. Katharine Drexel Shelter?
By donating to the Fond du Lac Shelter for the Homeless, you will be helping to support the creation of a year-round shelter that will provide safe and comfortable housing for singles and families experiencing homelessness. With spaces designed to feel like home, including kitchens, dining rooms, and technology centers, the shelter will help individuals and families access resources and support services that can lead to permanent housing and self-sufficiency. By taking a Housing First approach and providing ongoing case management and stabilization services, the shelter aims to end chronic homelessness and prevent the costly consequences that can result from unstable housing, particularly for children. Your donation can make a significant difference in the lives of those who need it most, while also contributing to a healthier and more stable community for all.
Make a Pledge
Mail in Option
You can make a pledge to the St. Katharine Drexel Shelter Campaign by printing the PDF above, filling out your information and mailing to this address:
St. Vincent de Paul Society
PO Box 1473
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1473
Make checks payable to: St. Vincent de Paul Society